Thursday, August 11, 2011

Can't stop blogstalkin!

Is anyone else out there becoming more and more addicted to teaching blogs as the start of the school year approaches? It's summer for heaven's sake and now that we start school in 26 days, all I can think about is my classroom (well, almost all I can think about...)! Here's how the last few days have looked for me:


Wake up, have some coffee, check my dashboard. Take a shower, go for a bike ride, eat lunch, check out the new blog posts (since my morning cup of coffee)...etc. My word I sound like a nerd!


Seriously, all these bloggin' teachers are soooooo talented! I LOVE seeing classrooms come together, bulletin boards hanging, and the way different teachers start the year. On top of all these fantastic teaching blogs, there are these amazing decorating blogs like Better After. Don't even get me started!

Anyway, this morning I saw this post at First Grade Factory which led to this post at Kindertastic with super cute daily 5 cards. Then I scrolled down and found her adorable book basket labels and of course had to download the super cute fonts she suggested! Wow! I could keep going and going and going, but I have to stop myself so that I can actually get some things done! 

Agenda for school projects today: 
  • bust out the Cricut and make some bulletin board letters
  • make coconuts for my bulletin board (Chicka Chicka Boom Boom look who's in Miss Greig's room)
  • put in my supply order and hope it arrives by the start of school
  • make new word wall words and laminate them
  • probably check out some blogs again and maybe even post something to share this evening :)
What projects are you working on before you're supposed to go back to school?

No comments:

Post a Comment